- Conveniently Located across the street from Las Vegas Convention Center
- Explore seven unique pool experiences, including an infinity pool with views of the Las Vegas Strip
- Embark on a culinary adventure featuring authentic street food, Michelin-starred restaurants and upscale lounges
Explore The World
Customize your search with the options below or view all results
Explore Offers at our Resorts
Conrad Punta de Mita
- Seven restaurants and bars, three outdoor pools, and tennis and basketball courts
- Spa, salon and temazcal – a traditional Mexican steam bath
- Access to Litibu Golf Course next door, designed by Greg Norman
Conrad Hangzhou Tonglu
- The pillar less Ballroom 3 individual multi-functions meeting rooms are featured with natural lights and stunning lake view.
- The function rooms locate in the same floor and provide the guests with great convenience.
- The 270-degree outdoor terrace, private and spacious presidential suite and villas will fulfil the various needs of different group activities.
- The hotel’s executive chef will create seasonal signature menu by using Tonglu local ingredients and provide guests with the delightful dining experience.
Conrad Bora Bora Nui
- Located in a private cove on the island of Motu To’opua
- Soaring views of Mount Otemanu from the longest white sand beach in Bora Bora
- Spacious Hillside, Garden and Overwater villas – many with infinity plunge pools
- Hilltop Spa with undisturbed views of the world-famous turquoise lagoon
- Six restaurants and bars – including one over-water bar with glass floor panels
- Located in Quinta do Lago, a short drive from the Quinta do Lago South Course and stunning beaches.
- Luxurious spa, fitness centre and outdoor tennis court.
- Four swimming pools and private cabanas
- Gusto, the signature restaurant from world renowned 3 Michelin star chef, Heinz Beck
- Dedicated kids club
- Beachfront resort on the coast of Nusa Dua
- Suitable for families, with a separate private wing, Conrad Suites for couples and honeymooners
- Bespoke cultural experiences including local art at resort and exclusive temple tours and rice paddy excursions
Conrad Koh Samui
- Secluded location with 81 spacious free-standing luxury villas with private balconies
- Dramatic hillside location with panoramic views of the azure reefs of the South China Sea
- Award-winning spa overlooking the ocean and oversized infinity pool
Conrad Fort Lauderdale Beach
- Nautically inspired 290 all-suite resort
- Each suite equip with gourmet kitchens and Italian marble bathrooms, featuring separate stand-up showers and deep soaking tubs
- A transformative 6th floor elevated Sky Deck highlighting Fort Lauderdale’s panoramic views
- Impeccable service and vibrant culinary experiences in all four dining venues
- 4,000 square foot Conrad Spa and fitness center
- Twin private islands with white palm-fringed and over-water villas: the main island is ideal for families while Rangali island is perfect for couples
- 12 dining outlets, including the award-winning under water restaurant, Ithaa
- Maldives’ best diving site, as well as manta ray, dolphin and whale shark spotting locations
Conrad Sanya Haitang Bay
- 92 luxurious rooms and villas featuring award-winning architecture and design inspired by the French Riviera
- Mesmerizing beachfront views, with long stretches of white sands facing the South China Sea
- Recreational facilities for families, and versatile function spaces for weddings and MICE events